Are you tired of taking medicines and different medical treatments for snoring, but still has an illness?
I tried it too. Anti-snoring devices and different approaches might have fooled us by not giving the desired takings. Then, when researching snoring solutions, I came across “Yoga”, the simplest and most fun way to urge desired ends. Believe me; Yoga can decrease your snoring, then various methods. Yoga is one the effective measures to cure snoring problems sensitivity. Yoga ensures the enhancing of respiratory gland ability, keep a healthful weight and have the duct stay open resulting in stopping that freaky and loud snoring noise.
So, if you or your partner is a chronic snorer then not to worry, look at these simple techniques of Yoga and trust me it will aid in snoring.
1. Kapal Bhati Pranayama (Skull Shining respiration Procedure)
- Cleanse the bone sinus.
- Improve sleeping patterns
2. Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
- Increase concentration.
- Relieves anger and tension.
- Benefits cut back pressure level.
3. Ujjayi Pranayama (Victory Breath Procedure)
- Strengthen the tendons of the oesophagus and face.
- Improve sleep patterns.
- Calms the mind.
4. Chanting of OM or vocalizing OM
- Induce proper sleep.
- Improves concentration.
- The vibrations generated by vocalizing ‘OM’ relax each cell within the individual.
5. Simhasana: Simha Garjasana (Roaring Lion Pose)
- Exercises the tongue.
- Relaxes the neck muscles.
- Stop a raw throat.
- Stimulates the facial muscle, the tissues ahead of the oesophagus.
6. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Clears the chest and clears the lungs.
- Improve the flow of chemicals and blood flow.
7. Nadi Shodhan Pranayama (Alternate anterior naris respiration Technique)
- Works to cleanse the dissemination channels.
- Aids to relieve throat infections.
- Control snoring and apnea aftermaths.
8. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Regulate respiration.
- Clears the chest muscles to let deeper inhalations and exhalations.
9. Surya Namaskar
- Build thyroid and pituitary glands, so they work properly.
- Ease stress.
I heard practicing Yoga helps to improve the soul and mind; but, not a substitute for medication. It’s prerequisite to follow yoga under the guidance of a trained Yoga teacher.
Here is a tip for you. Always make sure that with Yoga and meditation, gain regular sleep and diet patterns as our lifestyle matters preventing various ailments.
Stop snore before your partner shows you the door!